# So, about Ave Mujica
Since I didn't see anyone talking about it and I was bored, then here we go! We got the members' names today, so we're able to give a romaji version of them. Those are probably stage names for the characters. Ave Musica currently has songs with a rock and symphonic feeling in them. This band is related to some aspects of the christian religion. I'll go with the band name and the current members.
- Ave Mujica: a pun between "Ave Maria" (same number of syllables, similar vowels) and "Mujica" which means music.
- Guitar & Vocals ドロリス/Doloris: Doloris comes from the word "dolor" in Latin, which means "pain" (~~not French "pain"~~)
- Guitar モーティス/Mortis: Mortis is a word related to the death ("mort" in French, "muerte" in Spanish, etc.)
- Bass ティモリス/Timoris: we have the word "timoré" in French, that means "afraid", but I found a better definition which is "Who is imbued with a praiseworthy but noticeably exaggerated fear; principally the fear of doing wrong or offending God."
- Drums アモーリス/Amoris: Amoris comes from "Amor" which means love
- Keyboard オブリビオニス/Oblivionis: Oblivionis comes from "oblivion", forgetting.
So Ave Mujica has religious themes (the Latin does help in that sense). Their "0th live" is called "Primo die in scaena", meaning "First day on stage" (quite literal...) and will contain covers, two of them being Roselia's "Determination Symphony" and "PASSIONATE ANTHEM" (symphony and passion really go well with their theme). Anyway that's it, it is such a mysterious band so it's actually fun to discover it!