Hello BandoriPartiers! It's the last month of summer and what better time than now is there to pack a suitcase for a vacation?
This summer event will be a special event spanning both our website and Twitter with two different ways to participate!
Will you help your favourite Bandori girl be summer ready by packing a suitcase for them?
Or will you help our mascot, Kanae, decorate her own suitcase with fun stickers? The choice is yours!
Submissions are due by [utcdate=2023-09-01T19:00:00][/utcdate] which is in [countdown=2023-09-01T19:00:00][/countdown]
As this event will be open for entries both on our website and Twitter, make sure you read which tag to add depending on where you post your entry as they are different to each other!
To enter on our website, you must make a new activity post with either and image showing the holiday suitcase you have packer or a design for a sticker that you have made. Be as creative as you want with your entries! It's entirely up to you whether you want to pack conventional items or more fun ones for the girls! Will the stickers you design be based on real countries or different things within the world of Bandori? The choice is up to you! If you're unsure whether something will be allowed or have other questions, leave a comment under this post and we will reply ASAP!
- For Bandori.party posts that contain a packed suitcase, use the tag, #Packing Our Bags Suitcase
- For Bandori.party posts that contain a sticker design, use the tag, #Packing Our Bags Sticker
To enter using Twitter, entering is the same as you would do on the website but using Twitter posts!
- For Twitter entries that contain a packed suitcase, use the tag #PackingOurBagsSuitcase
- For Twitter entries that contain a sticker design, use the tag, #PackingOurBagsSticker
A sticker for Kanae's suitcase!
- Make sure your submissions are appropriate and follow our website's post guidelines (This also applies to Twitter entries which must also be appropriate.)
- You can enter both a suitcase and a sticker in the same post as long as you use the event tags as needed
- Objects for suitcase entries can either be drawn or use images from online. If you do the latter, make sure to link back to the creators of any items if they are from small businesses or the like! (an example of this can be found in the post for a previous Bandori Party event!)
- One entry for each category will be permitted for every entrant
- If you make the same entry post on both Bandori.party and Twitter, your entry will only be counted once
All participants on the website will receive a special badge for entering! The badge will include the art included at the top of this post which was drawn by Ahirukukiii on Twitter!
There will be prizes for both categories of entries (suitcases and stickers) and a judging panel will be used to choose a winning entry for both! We will be judging based on creativity for both categories.
Along with this, we have stretch goals for both categories. If we get a total of 10 entries (separate for each category), a randomly selected participant in each category will have the chance to win a digital prize! This can be a graphic edit or a special commission from one of our community artists!
For an extra special stretch goal, 30 participants (separate for each category) will give a randomly selected participant in each category a chance to win a physical prize (or digital prize if preferred)!
To sum it up, there is a chance for a maximum of 6 possible winners in this summer event!
We hope everyone will have fun with this event and we look forward to seeing sticker designs and suitcase packs for their favourite girls!