Just gonna put this here...
You start at the multi-live screen and decide to press start. As always, you’re a pro and you choose the veteran/master room. You are a perfect individual that has amazing internet with no disconnection.
a. Someone leaves (1a for calm) (1b for aggressive)
b. You proceed to the song-list (2)
1a) They probably just disconnected because of bad wi-fi. 1b) THEY HATE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CHAMBER AND R JUST TROLLING GRRRRRR
2. Choose your song/random. Doesn’t really matter cause you are the most reasonable player in the world.
a. Someone leaves (1a for calm) (2a if they chose random for aggressive) (2b if they chose a song and you’re aggressive)
b. Progress to the difficulty choosing screen (3)
2a) WOWWWW. You know what? Next time choose your own song. Gosh!
2b) Geez, this person only wants that song. Why doesn’t this person ever let anyone choose any other song?!?!?!
3. First Wait! How much energy did you select??? a. Free! I don’t have any energy, but I want points for the event still with the boosted rate, and I still want to get some exp to level up quickly! (4) b. 1 energy, It’s either because I normally use 3 energy and just reached my last one or because this is the best idea and most worth for my xp gain. (If you didn’t know you gain 7* xp if you use three energy all at once. You gain 15* xp if you use each energy individually) (4) c. 2 energy. Mainly because I have intense OCD and can’t bear looking at my 10 stamina be used up in 3’s because THERE’S ALWAYS 1 LEFT OVER. WHY CRAFTU EGGU?? (4) d. 3 energy. Ehh I just need to use up my stamina quickly and the instant gratification of exp and point multipliers are really nice. (4) 4. You choose a difficulty. a. You choose easy/normal. (4a) b. You choose hard as does everyone else. (4b) c. Everyone chooses hard except one chooses expert (4c) d. Everyone chooses hard/expert except one chooses easy/normal (4a) (if you disconnect nobody will blame you) e. Everyone chooses hard except 2-3 choose expert (4c) f. Everyone chooses expert except you choose hard (4f) g. Everyone chooses expert (4g) h. Someone disconnects (1a if passive) (2a if aggressive) i. You’re the only one that chooses expert (4i) j. You and one other chooses expert
4a) WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE. GO BACK TO REGULAR… (not to be rude but the points just really doesn’t help people who are trying to tier…) (Honestly someone probably left unless you got lucky) (5)
4b) I mean, this is the most common situation. I don’t really think much will come from this and this difficulty ain’t too bad. (5)
4c) Ok… uh… good luck. But, I’m remembering your position and watching to see if you fail… (5)
4f) Honestly, you shouldn’t feel too bad if you can’t do expert. But normally whenever this happens, you would normally feel pretty bad. sigh (5)
4g) Salutes squad. Best of luck to us all (5)
4i) Uh-Oh… I better not fail. I am literally carrying the entire team. (5)
4j) Ok dude it’s you and me against the world! Let’s do this! (5)
5. You see the loading screen.
a. Load through normally (6)
b. Someone disconnects (5a for passive) (5b for aggressive)
5a) Probably a disconnect or everyone was taking too long to load… It’s all right.
5b) WE TOOK THIS WHOLE TIME TO GET TO THIS POINT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!
6. You finally load up and see all the characters. You’re ready to go and get points from this amazing event a. The event proceeds as the notes fall (7) b. Someone disconnects (6a)
6a) I’m sorry but there is absolutely no excuse for this one other than bad wifi that is even slightly acceptable. Even if you yourself did not waste any stamina WHY DID YOU DISCONNECT AT THAT POINT. ONLY AT THAT POINT WILL EVERYONE IN THE LIVE LOSE STAMINA. YOU WASTED A TIER POTENTIAL FOR MANY MANY PEOPLE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- What events transpire during the live?
a) Multiple people fail (specifically the ones that played expert) (7a)
b) One person fails (The only one that played expert) (7b)
c) Multiple random people fail (7c)
d) You notice someone hasn’t gotten any points but hasn’t failed. (7d)
e) One random person fail (7e)
f) (God forbid) But you fail… (7f)
g) Everybody succeeds, but you get A rank… (7g)
h) Everybody succeeds and you get S rank. (7h)
i) Everybody succeeds and you get SS Rank (7i)
7a) Dude, you should’ve done a lower difficulty! This is quite frankly just the pride before your fall! Give these people the look of shame… However, since you want to tier, you still hope that these people are still alive and just relatively low on health… Not all the way failed. Hopefully they stay and give us the fever though.
7b) Dude, you should’ve done a lower difficulty! This is quite frankly just the pride before your fall! Give this person the look of shame… Hopefully this person stays and gives us the fever though.
7c) NO! Now we might actually fail the live and not get any good points and all my stamina is wasted!!!! Hopefully they stay and give us the fever though.
7d) omg… This guy actually disconnected, even though we get points, we won’t even get the fever and get a ton of low points!!!
7e) I don’t get it… This song isn’t even that hard. You look at this person shamefully. However, this person can make it up to you if this person continues and helps everyone get the fever.
7f) Oh no, I hope people don’t shame me… I’ll at the very least get people the fever because I’m a good person, unlike other shameful people.
7g) Ugh… Fine, I guess this is an all right solution, but I could’ve gone more points if the other people were far more competent.
7h) Eh, this isn’t too bad. Could’ve been better, but I guess it could’ve also been worse. This team wasn’t too bad. Maybe I’ll friend the person that full combo’d.
7i) YES! BEST POSSIBLE OPTION!!! DRINKS ARE ON ME!!!