They will receive a prize of their choice among the BanG Dream!-themed goodies we offer. You can see the prizes in the original contest post.
Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this contest a success!
Throughout the event, the community will be able to give likes to posts, and the one with the most at the end will be the most popular!
Our guest judge will use her extensive experience and knowledge in cosplay to judge all the entries and pick the best!
I’m absolutely in love with the outfit. There are so many cute details! The material choice is really nice, I love the mix of glitter and lace! I just can’t believe how much work was put in this! The location choice is also so creative, it’s very dreamy and totally suits Aya!
This photoshoot is insanely amazing! I love location, I love photographers work, I love how accurate the costume is. I can believe she was able to find such nice and fitting fabric for skirt! I especially like the 3rd picture with a wink, the motion on it is so captivating. <3
Wow these girls managed to make these costumes in 48 hours!!! They’re soooo cute and as a Misaki fan I’M CRAZY about their Michelle! It’s definitely the best Michelle I’ve ever seen!
I love this picture so much! The location is very fitting and the dress is incredibly neatly made!
She’s such a perfect Yukina! I love details on the costume! ❤
- LatidoReMe (Bandori Party staff;Developer): "While the photos could use some improved focus, they did a stunning job on the outfit! The Pirate Set is one of the most detailed and over-the-top outfits in the game, yet they managed to create a realistic version of it AND use it in a very marine setting. Alongside the scroll and bubble gun, it's a really fun set of cosplay photos that I think would be inspiring to other cosplayers."
- violetR (Bandori Party staff): "The costume is super cute and detailed, and the photos are amazing that they had done! I feel like this cosplayer went all out on the character, setting, and costume and she should be recognised for the amazing effort!"
- db0 (Developer): "You look so happy wearing that Kasumi cosplay and it looks so colorful on you! It's so nice that you made it yourself. I looked at the WIP photos and I can see you put a lot of effort into it. Overall, I love the positive attitude and confidence in the photo, and the effort you put into making the costume."
- violetR (Bandori Party staff): "I love that she made it herself. The costume has a ton of little embellishments that normally I think most cosplayers would prefer to buy instead of make. She also feels like a really authentic Kasumi in the cosplay. Super cute!"
- LatidoReMe (Bandori Party staff;Developer): "The tilted composition of the photo is eye-catching, and the cosplay is extremely well done! They captured the most defining aspects of the outfit and applied them in a realistic sense, which is a hard task indeed. For making me want to casually strut around as Pengin Kanon, I give them my top pick."
- db0 (Developer): "THIS IS SO CUTE. I love that you made your outfits together and you picked an outfit that's not cosplayed very often. It's so nice that you all went to a convenience store for a photoshoot. I think you all played the character well, both with the work on the outfits and wigs, and with the way you portrayed them on the picture."
- kyuchiin☆ (Circles judges panel): "I love how they worked as a group in their cosplay!"
- kyuchiin☆ (Circles judges panel): "I love how in character they were as kaoru and the cosplay!"
- kyuchiin☆ (Circles judges panel): "I love how they look exactly like kaoru and the progress of the cosplay!"
- LatidoReMe (Bandori Party staff;Developer): "For the photo, I love how well they utilized depth of field! The first photo especially excels at this, making it so that you are naturally motivated to view the focused part of the image. I also am a big fan of how the photo compositions too. Alongside an accurate version of Roselia's 2nd Initial Costumes, it's overall a great entry."
- db0 (Developer): "I love how you tried to recreate both the Saaya album cover and the WEGO photoshoot. Both of your entries really stood out because of the effort you put into making them picture perfect~"
- db0 (Developer): "We can really see all the details of the costume you made in your photos. Amazing job, it looks amazing. I hope you will have fun at Magfest and Katsucon and you will take a lot more photos for us~"
- violetR (Bandori Party staff): "It's a simple selfie, but the facial expression and the use of a selfie makes it feel like an Authentic Behind-the-Scenes Arisa, trying to hide admiring herself. The make up and costume are simple, but the energy behind it is just as great as any other detailed entry!"
These giveaways are made possible thanks to the support of our warm-hearted donators. If you wish to support Bandori Party for both our future giveaways and to cover the cost of our expensive servers in which our site run, please consider donating on Patreon.
We want to hear from you! Based on your opinion, we may or may not organize a similar contest next year.